As an illustrator, I always get in touch with a lot of websites of tons of creativity.
When I´m not in a good mood for make cool ideas for my miniatures, I always take a look to a couple of this websites. All of the follow websites are for professionals, so the cuality of their works are amazing.
There are a lot more, but these are my favorites:
- A new page for colour composition and environments is movies in color . In this website you have a screenshot of tons of films, and the color palette of the picture. Is really REALLY usefull.
Focus on 3D/ Sculpture
- vfx portal is focus on film industry and videogames. Have a lot of pictures and some videos and tutorials.
- 3Dtotal is my favorite site of 3D art. You have traditional and digital Sculpture, tutorials, textures,forums...
Now more focus on 2D/ illustration:
- GameArtisans is focus on videogame world. I´ts kind of new, but you have a good gallery and art challenges.
- Conceptart is for concept artist, but you can get a job, take a look to the great community and see others gallery´s.
- Cgsociety is focus on videogame and have 3d and 2d 50-50.
- drawcrowd is a new page that is all design since beginning to artists. The website looks amazing and it seems like facebook. You have an artist profile and others could like your creations. I see a very high cuallity, and most of the artists are chinese ( they have an unique style to play the colour)
These was the more important pages for me. You also have more random and cool websites that anybody knows as devianart , splashnology and zerply.
Hope this can help you to improve your figures and grow your art!