Exclusive miniatures available for collectors

by - 4:36


Right now I almost finished all my currents proyects, so I think make this idea will be great.

I have 2 copies of barbarian dude from raining frogs garage that I keep unpainted until I make this entrie.

I keep this way for you, collectors that want this exclusive miniature painted by a professional.
I will paint this figure for you in the way that you want.

Hurry up! I only have two copies.



The other miniature that had been released on friday, is this amazing figure.


                                                               Aran the barbarian

The box art was painted by Enrique Velasco aka "Emuse". I have ONLY 1 copy unpainted of Aran, so If you want your own version of this amazing miniature, I can do it for you.

You May Also Like

1 comentarios