Celtic warrior 3rd century B.C. - WIP

by - 7:36

This time I don´t have pictures of the entire process, I hope it will help anyway...


As I always do, I prime in two colours, black for the entire figure and white for the lights.

This step will help a lot in the futures steps.





I want to do a very irish man, so I use reds and pinks for teh skin, and desaturated a lot the lights.



After the general tone, I put some blue and green in the shadows, because the cold environment of Ireland. Also paint the redhair.



Here are some pictures of the colours I use, first picture for the skin, and the second one for the redhair.




I do the entire shield (include weathering), the brooch, and the cotton cloak.



Weathering is a lot of fun job.



Picture of the mix for the cloack.


Hope you like the progress of my work, and see you in the next entry!

You May Also Like

0 comentarios