Romeo models unboxing- Sannite warrior bust

by - 5:54

Today i wanna show you this bust of the brand Romeo models.

It´s a very huge bust, and biggest shield.




 These are all the pieces that will shape our bust.




 As you can see the shield is almost as big as my hand.




 The first package brings us all the little pieces as the spears, plumes, a part of a sword....

All good details and good metal.

Now the problem begins....

"Whats wrong with your eyes dude?"

The eyes of this miniatures are the worst I´ve ever seen in a bust.
When I saw it, I started to freak out a little...








I thought the body was ok,good detail, some stuff to fix as always, but....

When I started to put together the arms and the body, I realize that half of the arm is missing in the process of sculpt! when you try to fit the two parts, nothing works right... Very very scared now.




 This are the hole package.
I´m very dissapointed with the quality of the bust. If I can keep the desire of painting the bust at this point, (thing that i don´t at all) so much work on sculpt are wainting me.




You May Also Like

0 comentarios